Dah Helmer Poems
- This Is Not The End This is not the end cut short by lack ...
- Nocturne Timeless: the surf's ageless boom hushes the ...
- Journals We continue to fill our journals that become ...
- Everyday Motion Perfection and imperfection storytelling ...
- Crash Near the edge a broken link Still it's not time
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dah Helmer
Perfection and imperfection
of yes and no, good and bad
We spin in between
sometimes dominated by one more than the other
the gravitational pull
wants to bury us
the ego wants to move upward
In everyday motion
we attempt to implement perfection
as standard existence, the perfect body
the perfect mind
to hold life at its most everlasting
The dark light in its perfection
the bright light in its perfection
both imperfect to the other
Tonight I feel imperfect
tossing and turning near the ...