Dalyn Cornell Poems
- Oh Mr. Sun Oh Mr. Sun perched kingly in the sky Do you see ...
- There Will Come A Time 2 There will come a time when ...
- There Will Come A Time 1 There will come a time when stars, ...
- I Ask You If God stepped down from the heavens what would ...
- This Is What It Is It’s the sun, the moon, the burning silver...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dalyn Cornell
Oh Mr. Sun
Oh Mr. Sun perched kingly in the sky
Do you see what we’ve become? Does it make you want to cry?
I wish you had something beautiful to look down upon
Instead of this web of lies and hatred that we seem to thrive on
You watch with sad eyes as we kill our neighbors and brothers
Shaking your head as we scorn our teachers and mothers
We kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong
Our times of peace are few and our wars are years long
Tears stain cheeks and blood stains feet
Time again we scramble up to be knocked back to our knees
Sorrow touches ...