Dan Frank Poems
- When All Is Done I don't know how to tell you that you didn't...
- Alive And Not Well Alive and Not Well I gave you all of ...
- To The Ends Of The Earth Oh love, where is thy sting- In ...
- When The World Tilts When the world tilts Where will you be?...
- Life Of Paranoia Sweat pours down my face All eyes looking ...
- Concrete Reality Shimmering in the sun's early rays Striking...
I am 19 years old and attending Lock Haven University, majoring in secondary education. I started writing when I was in seventh grade just for fun. Other than that, my life is pretty normal. I grew up in rural Pennsylvania in a town of less than 200 people. My graduating class was 70 kids. I like tennis and ultimate frisbee. I really don't want to make this sound like a dating site but that's ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dan Frank
Life Of Paranoia
Sweat pours down my face
All eyes looking through me
Not being tried by a jury of my peers
Bury my face in my hands of nothing
Tears fall to the floor and turn to steam
Condensation forms on my hair
Movement in the darkness
Eyes flicker left to right
Gravity lets go of me
Float through clouds of diamond
Look down at what used to be your life
And ask yourself what happened