Dan Medina Poems
- The Six Minute Poem Her eyes sparkle, as if blessed by ...
- The Double Poem-The Double Mea... My nightmares Never ...
- Heart And Mind-Emotion And Rea... Balance, find balance ...
- The Artist Inspiration. Creation. Determination. The ...
- Interpret My Thoughts To these things seen- what ode is there...
- Those Hands What power is there in your hands? Can you ...
- To Forgive What does it mean to forgive? Is it a minute ...
Just a simple paramedic/nursing student trying to stumble through life... I write when need, It calms my soul, and prepares me for the next challenge. What else can is there? I write when I'm distressed. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dan Medina
The Six Minute Poem
Her eyes sparkle,
as if blessed by the
brilliance of suns upon
suns, emitting the purity
and expression cast
upon by the divinity of angels.
With every angle, they
peer into all things, as if
gazing into the depths of
a mystical, swirling, blue body.
Her love, robed white and spread
abredth, reaching eternally into
the cosmos, forever to be known,
cherished, and felt.
Her flaxen hair, so fine,
flowing as if kissed by mother
nature's palate, delving into the soul
as a waterfall succumbs to the beautiful,
watery bottom. ...