dan wittenkeller Poems
- 'My Everything' I’m sitting here and laying down I’m waiting...
- Late Night Confessions As the sun shined you stood there As ...
- 'The Colorful Shadow By My Sid... The only thing on my ...
- 'Inside One's Mind' Empty blank walls Closed doors Only ...
- 'Holding Near' Tonight i will walk out into the midst not ...
- Allies I told the wind to weeo back to my arms even if this ...
- The Crowd My heart falls under my un-beating chest No signs ...
My names Dan. Attending Columbia University next year. I've gone through alot of growth in my writing lately. I love writing/ reading poetry. Please give me feedback. I'm looking for any opportunities anywhere for poetry slams or more publicity. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about dan wittenkeller
I’m sitting here and laying down
I’m waiting here for that special girl to call
The voices in my head all day
Yet they never fade away
Beautiful eyes, skin, and hair
And none of it is close to fair
But amazing is what it is
When I’m with her I’m happy
When I dream about her I’m in heaven up high
It’s just like I’m the little boy flying his kite
Looking up in the sky for what I can find
When I look up I find you
Your all around me I can’t escape
Because if I leave my love for other girls would be fake
I will never be alone again
Because if she ...