Dana Lamb Poems
- A Smoke Cool air Enchanting darkness So quiet The usual ...
- To Heal Pain is a way to heal My old self materializing ...
- Night Numbness And emptiness Light up the stars of my ...
- Walking At Night, Alone How strange, how strange it is To ...
- Colors I make you laugh You take my hand Come so ...
- A Florentine Painting Cobalt blue sky Medieval scenery Lush...
- In The Aftermath Now that my love for you Is cinders I feel...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dana Lamb
The usual ruckus is gone
Curling wreaths of smoke
Leave traces in the night
Full of hints
Hope and expectations
A spark from my cigarette
A lonely light
In the wasteland
It won’t be extinguished
By the force of its fall
Such a metaphor
For human life
There is no salvation
No ultimate knowledge
But there’s such grace in trying
And such beauty in pain