Daniel fairfield Poems
- Pride In Our Souls (Fav) Through the battlefields we ...
- Vikings Forevermore Blood spills contaminating the waters ...
- Destiny& Agony Fighting Onwar...
- Recognized Recognized my demons Identified my ...
- Glory Of My Home Black fire has possessed thee With so much ...
- A Little Poet In Every Hero Tantrum unleashes more furry upon...
- The Vally Of The Dragons (Lame... Skies our bleeding now that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Daniel fairfield
Pride In Our Souls (Fav)
Through the battlefields we rise
Swords in the air
Filled with glory
Glory of the sword
March beyond the havens
Fight past the darkest of pits
with sword in our hearts
we are warriors forever
thought Bloods dose stains our glorious plains
Our swords don’t die in vein
Our soul will carry on
Trough the pits of hell
We rise past the havens
Our swords in the air
Chanting this metal
The metal in our hearts
with mural as our shield
The sword can conquer all
The sword never dies
The sword is in your soul
The sword will carry ...