Daniel Kuetsinya Poems
- Sugar Daddies Of No Worth As I amble the street at night, ...
- Friends Or Foes (Daniel Kuetsinya and George Omulo) ...
- Another Chance Another chance will come. Never think this is...
- Stationary I am in a daze Even though my eyes gaze, The ...
- Letter To Schools I send this to all schools to make room ...
- Cry Of An Orphan Almost always I wonder Why my mind often ...
- My Mother's Love As I sat to relax shortly, In my mind's ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Daniel Kuetsinya
Sugar Daddies Of No Worth
As I amble the street at night,
In its fresh breeze I took delight.
Agog was I about my scholarship
So I smile and sing songs of worship,
A sudden scream took away my smile,
That I saw at the scene was vile,
Like carpet laid a young girl,
In dark lays the unknown pearl
Ready to take marital joy
With a man not even a boy.
To that old man I blame,
What I saw when I came.
I've to solve this sudden problem,
I took the courage of a moslem.
I whacked him on the head,
He fell heavily on his ground-bed.
What I did was to save
But it crosses ...