Daniel Richards Poems
- ***the Day My Baby Brother Die... I remember that dreadful ...
- Fight The Good Fight When the days grow shorter and the ...
- **reds** Red dress, red shoes, A dancing moonlight ...
- Appearance Of Reality To appear wise, one must talk To be ...
- Father, Waken Father, wake Look at the days, time for a ...
- Frozen Moments As I sit here separated, but together ...
- My Best Friend My Brother - Re...
i am a writer who has found inspiration from my bipolar disorder. poetry has been an outlet for me to vent my feelings emotions and the rut of an illness that has such amazing highs and disabling lows. emotions i believe are they key to all understanding of both human and natural
characteristic's and behavior as we are not dissimilar.
And also inanimate objects, i believe ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
***the Day My Baby Brother Died***
I remember that dreadful morning,
Waking to the beast,
Time had stopped, the news reckless
A beautiful boy amazing but deceased
I heard my heart shatter and my soul screamed a cry
The couler the detail I remember like yesterday
But I just wished I’d I said a final goodbye,
Ruthless pain i hide so deep inside,
I wish I could take you just once
With me for a ride,
Because I don’t remember if I even held you,
And now I cant even call you, or even hear your voice,
But I need to tell you i still love you
And yes I know I need to let go, but I ...