Danielle Saunders Poems
- The Diamond If i had found a diamond, And it belongs to no ...
- The Sea The first time i saw the sea, It looked so ...
- Don'T Go
- Special I am special throughout the day, I am special in ...
- Angel Roses are red, Violets are blue. I asked for an ...
- Respect Show respect to everyone, Say goodmorning to ...
- Love Love is a treasure, It is my pleasure. To keep it in ...
My name is Danielle Saunders and i'm 16 years of age.
I attend Merl Grove High my previous school was Iris Gelly Primary.My father's name is Allan Saunders and my mother's name is Sandra Green. I have two brothers; Allan and Kevin Saunders.Also my three sisters Selena Johnson and Gabriel Saunders. I dont know what is the other one's name. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Danielle Saunders
If i had found a diamond,
And it belongs to no one.
I would have sold it to someone,
For a very big sum.
The diamond would be like a pearl,
It have the greatest value in the world.
I thought i was very lucky,
I realized that very quickly.