Danny, James Archer
Danny, James Archer Poems
- 'Piccolo Morte' 'lei bello occhi'.. not to be overly ...
- If You Open Your Heart If you have to think it, it’s not ...
- A Modern Philosopher What queries I have sought to answer, ...
- Bare When a red sun contrasts a blue moon, when a light ...
- I Miss My Childhood The summer has left me a broken shell, ...
- Mellow Anarchist Subconsciously it bathes in me, ensuring ...
- Its Me! ! water forms on a cheek a moment of silence cold, ...
Comments about Danny, James Archer
'lei bello occhi'.. not to be overly frank.
'Voy un...' Oh please!
'...SESSO con mi' you will! ?
That glow drains to dark, you grow pale.
I was only 'chatting him up.'
'you do want this... dont you! ? '
I love it here.
We hate you here... this 'FIERY italian spirit.'
And the WOMEN, the EYES, those red bodys.
how can we resist.
Home wrecker, I have mind to cause a BIG death.
you come here, take our men, destroy homes.
our 'fiery temper' boils, THIS is war.
the cliche's end there.
Im only human too. i dont know ...