Danny, James Archer
Its Me! ! - Poem by Danny, James Archer
water forms on a cheek
a moment of silence
cold, wet and bewildering
frost forms, a chokehold
you could have been given a million names.
had death been called hapiness
would it be as wonderful?
equally if you were her would I love you still?
I love you is cliche she says...
so what shall i say?
'your beauty is like.....'
she doesnt have a clue but she
is still encapsulated
Now the truth is set free glass forms
and I see my greiving face, was this my love
despite the current unhappiness I feel,
I owe you more
I wish i didnt feel this way
I wish this wasnt al cliche
but if you fall down and weep
you must know...
'its not you its me! ! '
Comments about Its Me! ! by Danny, James Archer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda