darlric john lotik
darlric john lotik Poems
- Nobody Every air that I breathe Was an every cold at my ...
- Withered Leaf Something floats in the air Travel from a stem...
- Flower Image Went up directly to my garden To meet the ...
- Mystery With Chemistry A day, afternoon in a night Doing ...
- The Final Goodbye Torn between sadness and happiness Don't ...
- Myself Decided to walk his path Across the darkened ...
- Heaven's Gate Fly through the heaven Feel so cold and ...
My name is Darlric John Lotik, born on December 15,1993. I live at Cavite City, Philippines. I'm still a high school student, here at sangley point national high school. My father is Ricardo Lotik III, a retired Philippine Navy. My mother is Melinda Lotik, a housewife, and I have my sister Darlyne Joy Lotik, still studying too. Any comments are accepted and respected. Sorry but I am not still good... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about darlric john lotik
Every air that I breathe
Was an every cold at my feet
Whenever I stand in the ground
I travel in space filled with sounds
With empty slot in your heart that whispers
With my ear full of callers
An empty heart with empty feelings
Can fly even have no wings
There is nothing left to give
Two horns that jump as they heave
How to learn a good life be
We'll have to wait and see
Should I strive to be happy?
There are no other keys around me
There's still hope to return your feeling?
When that is left is nothing