Darren Harris Poems
- Self Harm Misery, depression, anger and pain, Confusing ...
- Loneliness Is My Only Friend Walking tall but I feel so ...
- My Melting Heart There’s so many things that I want to say to...
- Depression Depression is running through my head, These ...
- Alone Sat alone, Sat alone thinking, Thinking of days ...
- Warped And Twisted Harsh words that easily flow, Hidden ...
- In Silence No More Aged 1 Aged 2 Aged 3 Aged 4
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Darren Harris
Misery, depression, anger and pain,
Confusing emotions engulf me again,
I try so hard to break free,
But no matter where I go he follows me,
He’s destroying me from inside out,
He makes me question what life is about,
I cannot handle this any more
So I go to my room and shut the door,
I decide what my weapon of choice will be,
Then pull up my sleeves ‘till fresh skin I see’
The old scars remind me of my past,
And show me just how long misery can last,
As I begin to cut, relief washes over me,
Confusing emotions blind me ...