Daved Tril Poems
- Granny And Grandad when i close my eyes, i can see you ...
- The Light (Part 2) Today I can't see past the dark, locked ...
- When I Look Back I never realised that words could attack, ...
- The Light (Part 1) As the dark draws away from the noise i ...
- Cows Imagine if all the cows were dead no milk, no cheese, ...
- Four Walls
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Daved Tril
Granny And Grandad
when i close my eyes, i can see you together,
as you were and now forever,
the love you showed lives on and on,
in our hearts where it belongs,
when i think of you i'll try not to be sad,
... just think and smile of the times we had,
now you're together it makes me glad,
goodnight, granny and grandad.