David Dorby Poems
- When Disaster Strikes Without warning, Disaster ...
- Learnt To Be A Man The Hard Wa... My birth was a mystery Mum, ...
- A Decision Of Faith He was assigned to lead the believers He...
- The Poet's Poems A free soul travelling through time A free ...
- I Have A Dream! What can we do to fix the future? How do ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Dorby
When Disaster Strikes
Without warning, Disaster Strikes
Without a sign, Disaster Strikes
Without the chance to prepare ourselves, Disaster Strikes
Without time to evacuate, Disaster Strikes
Reach out to your brothers and give a helping hand
Reach out t your friends and give a helping hand
Reach out to the strangers and give a helping hand
Reach out to your enemies and give a helping hand
Be generous and give freely
Freely give and freely you shall receive
Do not ask why
Just say thank-you that the worst is over
Together we shall start over again
Together we ...