David Joergensen Poems
- Prayer Of The Damned.. Raven raven, upon the sky, I'd ...
- The Falling Back to ground zero, Go back now fallen ...
- And Then Ten I. White-noise symphonies bombard the minds of ...
- Late Night Robbery Darkness creeps in, It covers the walls,...
- Brothers Of The Sky. Brothers of the sky... Don't look back,...
I haven't been living for too long so i hope there will be more to add in time.
Well poetry has always been a big part of my life, and i started writing when i was 13 i think. But much of my work is either thrown out, or thrown away.
Feel free to comment my poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Joergensen
Prayer Of The Damned..
upon the sky,
I'd wish this world had room for you and I.
These black hearts, these lost souls,
these fragile dreams of foolish hopes..
You posses wings but art not free,
crowned with your thorny wreath..
we're both chained by guilt,
the guilt of being..
We are the black misfits of this world so free,
tortured by our own pain and misery.
Raven raven, can we ever be free? ..