david mitchell Poems
- School School what can i say School im there like all ...
- My Special Friend My special friend is most sternly real My ...
- No Cure Bright as day and Black as night my soul ...
- I Hate You I hate you I hate the way you look I hate the ...
- Holidays Holidays are a time for joy Holidays are a time for...
- Why Why are we here What is our purpose Why is there ...
- My Song My song is long My song has different emotions in ...
Grade: graduate school
What made this person want to write poetry: It's a great way to express the way you feel and a way to say whats on your mind
Other information: A gifted student, has a fair amount of friends, very lovable, a non-judger, kinda suicidal which really doesnt need to be known, emo in other words emotional, and is gay
Hi im david and as you can see theres some information up there on me. It's 100% true and as you can see i didnt say what i didnt dislike cause it would be a lot of things there if i did. Also if you want to know more just e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org thank you more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about david mitchell
School what can i say
School im there like all day
School can be cool at some points
School im really gifted when it comes down to it
School is mainly hell but what can i say
School is were my friends are at everyday
School were is were I get to see my favorite teacher
School is were I get to see my secret crush
Ha-Ha school whats left to say