David Orioli Poems
- Solar Dream Eyes luminous as stars sear my hidden ...
- Love's Recurrence A reflection of red Bold blood ...
- Cancerous Love The mind and heart are severed But now are ...
- A Candle Our love was like a candle bright The closer I got ...
- My Moon You've controlled the tides of love Stretching ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Orioli
Eyes luminous as stars sear my hidden lust
Your heart like a black hole betrays my trust
Our sacred moments were but particles of supernova songs
That waxed and waned through the tides of hopes and disgust
The last rays of love (like a pulsar bright!) turn day to wrong, and night to right
I weep for the lonely matter whose gravity is weak with denial
And search for love in strings of theory all the while