David Vargas Poems
- My Eyes See This World As A Ju... My eyes see this world ...
- Truly You When I see you, You’re simply beautiful But my ...
- Prayer Poem For Those Who Want...
- Prayer Poem- God's Masterpiece... God’s masterpieces [Make ...
- Puppet Master I have run through your family ...
Poetry is part of my life! poetry lets me express who I am as a human being. All you need is a pencil, paper, and inspiration! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Vargas
My Eyes See This World As A Junkyard
My eyes see this world as a junkyard
So much filth and trash
I imagine myself as a treasure within this junkyard
Different, peculiar, and valuable
This is my horrible criticism of this world
Truth is...I am garbage; useless and dirty
Hypocritically minded-I curse this world but I want to be dirtied!
To be smothered in materialistic life; to date every luscious girl; to be a somebody; to be rich and selfish; powerful as genghis khan!
But this sanctuary within me is keeping me in check- to be original, different, and kind; to seek grace and serve my people who are ...