David Wagner Poems
- 'A Life Full Of Lies' I have let myself fall, Fall into ...
- Good Vs. Evil Im here bounded for life Come to me Break ...
- 'Angel In The Darkness' There is an angel hiding in the ...
- Painfull Filling This pain im feeling It is not from a ...
- 'Is This The End' I want to end it all End this before it ...
- A Shattered Heart When I look back Back upon these miserable...
- 'Night Fall' 'NIGHT FALL' One night after another... The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Wagner
'A Life Full Of Lies'
I have let myself fall,
Fall into this life full of lies.
Now my walls are crumbling
As i recall all the things,
The things you said.
You said that you loved me
You said it was destined that we meet
You said never hurt me
You said we would spend eternity together
You said you would never leave me
You said we would die together
Its not to ironic though that they were all lies
But now as if Destined
I am standing here alone
With this blade in hand
You had said you would be there for me
But where are you in the midst of all this
Were all those ...