David Whalen Poems
- Joy Of Spring A Spring morning A warm Breeze doves cooing ...
- The Most Boring Poem In The Wo... Do you put your cart before...
- The American Dream Things I'd like to see A congressman ...
- Ode To Spring <center> Spring…you tug upon my ...
- Root Beer Float Afternoon It was one of those kind of ...
- Lady April This day…awoke April In a terrible mood If ...
- When The Music Stops When the music stops, the dance is ...
old, yet like gold, getting better with the years.
Grew up before teen years in Northside Cincinnati, Ohio
then teen years lived near loveland Ohio. from midlife til now, reside in Las Vegas Nevada.
Desperately want to move somewhere else! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Whalen
Joy Of Spring
A Spring morning
A warm Breeze
doves cooing softly
Pollen dusted trees
A few brave violets
A red streaked dawn
A very early robin
Earthworms in the lawn
Spring peeper frogs
Smell of dogwood blossoms
Nature’s petroglyphs in muddy bogs
Footprints left by possums
Easter eggs and bonnets
Chocolate rabbits, Missing ears
Jelly beans and sonnets
Spilled easter baskets, children’s tears
Smell of Fresh...