David Whalen Poems
- Joy Of Spring A Spring morning A warm Breeze doves cooing ...
- A Haunting Melody It's not lyrics…but whispers That lie ...
- A Pen Gone Dry Barren fields…empty places Mind devoid of ...
- Resolutions 2018 This Year It's all about me I'll use ...
- A Blue Haiku (American Haiku)
- Ode To Spring <center> Spring…you tug upon my ...
- Answers I need a bottle of answers Or at least a flask A...
Grew up before teen years in Northside Cincinnati, Ohio
then teen years lived near loveland Ohio. from midlife til now, reside in Las Vegas Nevada.
Desperately want to move somewhere else! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Whalen
Joy Of Spring
A Spring morning
A warm Breeze
doves cooing softly
Pollen dusted trees
A few brave violets
A red streaked dawn
A very early robin
Earthworms in the lawn
Spring peeper frogs
Smell of dogwood blossoms
Nature’s petroglyphs in muddy bogs
Footprints left by possums
Easter eggs and bonnets
Chocolate rabbits, Missing ears
Jelly beans and sonnets
Spilled easter baskets, children’s tears
Smell of Fresh...