dawnsue hillman Poems
- A Stab At Evil So many visions I must sample, Hate and ...
- My Big Wild Oak My big wild oak tree has toppled to the ...
- Defining My Childhood A child of rape. A raped child. My ...
- I Found A Feather I believe, this is an angel ...
- Grieve Not Grieve not the loss of blood or friend, and ...
- Meth You make me interesting and fun. You make me a priority...
- No Way To Get In I am afraid of saying hello, for I fear ...
A disgrace to my race. I have read there is no cure for the sickness in my mind, somedays with medication I will feel better, but for the rest of my life I will continue as I am. I want to stop being as I am, so I will. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about dawnsue hillman
A Stab At Evil
So many visions I must sample,
Hate and violence more than ample,
I grow bored with victims I trample,
Deepest darkness now has
I love the sweet taste of fear,
Listen to poison pouring in an ear,
Dancing to the beat of whimpers I hear,
My teacher I have made a
I hear a voice within my head,
Crying out to see things dead,
The me soon to be I dread,
I feel my darkness has
Straining hard against my chain,
Taking pleasure from the pain,
Looking deep within my brain,
I can see some things are