Deana(Felicia) Dotterweich Poems
- My Love Went I loved you with my heart; I loved you with my ...
- Until We Meet Again In this world so cruel and gray, God ...
- Broken Token Spinning, Swirling, Round and Round. My mind ...
- Lost Love I've loved you all along, And just didn't show ...
- Cheated You cheated on me, You filthy thing. Why didn't I ...
- Twitch I'm going crazy, Ripping my hair out of my ...
- Memories It Seems The memories of you, I hold dear. Lying ...
I plan on publishing my poems. I like to write as a hobby....need to know more feel free to ask... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Deana(Felicia) Dotterweich
My Love Went
I loved you with my heart; I loved you with my soul.
It’s all about to start, to take its toll.
You don't love me, and you never have.
Can't you see you’re all I have?
I need you to stay.
I never had a clue, what were you trying to say?
You don’t care what I do.
'I swear, ' It's not me...it's you.
I don't need this, I don't want this pain.
Just one last kiss, before I go insane.
One last bliss, before I live in vain.
I won't forget, the time we spent.
Get ready, Get Set!
Where has my love went?