DeAndre Hebert Poems
- Soldier I'm coming home, I'm coming home to you. I can't ...
- Alone I'm feeling yellow like the sun As it sits watching ...
- Yes, You may see me sitting here But do you really see me ...
- World Oh, What a beautiful day Oh, the things I can tell ...
- No Chance (He Has)
- Star Alone in the world Feeling dissconnected Don't know ...
- Too Much Thought I just wanna be free And I wanna have fun ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about DeAndre Hebert
Alone in the world
Don't know how
Searching for a way
Sadness on my face just another expression
They'll be more as time fades away
I just sit there as my mind wanders
I continually ponder