Deborah Cox Poems
- Birth The waters break as a life writ in water
- The Boatman (In Hiroshige's ‘e...
- 19 And Pregnant, Durham Her castle walls are falling: ...
- Green Glass Colouring glass, green light's unmoving that ...
- Kiss The folds in his neck are sorer, hotter, wetter,
- Honeymoon With Michaelangelo's... Nobody traced a sonnet ...
- Still Life Salt has turned to sand and shelled out ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Deborah Cox
The waters break
as a life writ in water
to a massive wave
and crashes down
then gathers again -
in thirty six hours
it will be done.
Stab and flare,
bursts its best,
as, betrayed by a kiss,
deliverance / a mother's bliss.