Deena Hardy Poems
- To Heal A Broken Heart There it lays broken and mangled, ...
- To The Falling Of The Walls to the falling of the ...
- Endless Forest Endless sky, looming trees, Never ending.
- Broken I am numb inside exept to pain I smile, I laugh, I ...
- Night My heart has blackened, My soul is stripped,
- Too Much To Ask Is it too much to ask to have someone there ...
I was born in Fallon, NV on December 12,1991 and on 12/12/12 I shall be 21. From birth til I was 12 I lived with my mom and I lost her April 30,2004. Since then I've lived with my father, and since then I had to fend for myself. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Deena Hardy
To Heal A Broken Heart
There it lays broken and mangled,
There it lays destroyed.
For wait, I see a light.
For wait, I see you.
Here you come my savior.
Here you come my saint.
How is it you have the skill.
How is it you have the gift,
To heal my broken heart.
This heart of mine was gone,
But you have saved it,
I thought it was lost.
I thought to never see it beat again.
Your light to heal,
Your light to change.
Has brought it back,
Has brought me back.
But alas you will tire.
Of me, of me.
For they always do.
Then the heart will break once...