Deep Yadav Poems
- How Beautifully I Decorate You How beautifully I decorate you...
- Veneration When this world will turn into ashes Still our ...
- Human Efforts Don't teach me What I should think and follow ...
- Tracing You Whose art are thou? Who is your creator? ...
- Wintery Night Let me touch you, hold you, Kiss you in this ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Deep Yadav
How Beautifully I Decorate You
How beautifully I decorate you on each and every tick of clock,
How eagerly I wait to you to give a glance to me—
But you impetuously always acted as a darkness
To obliterate my dreams;
How queerly my lips sing and dance in your presence,
How quietly my heart chants the composition of your essence,
How lovingly my eyes weeps on your evanescence—
But you; ‘ the indisputable cause of my minutely joy
And everlasting grief'
You deceived me by telling truth
You stolen my belief on every blink;
How piously I ...