Deepak Calyampoondi Poems
- Divine Free lunches is a not, Forget not what we brought, ...
- A New Life Together As A Husba...
- Colors In Life If there is anything without a color, you're...
- Fond Memories... Life is momentary, so live in the moment, ...
- The Sound Of Music... Like a breeze from the sea, what we ...
- More On Life We are all travellers between life and death, ...
- My School Days Now-a-days where is that cheer, unless i ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Free lunches is a not,
Forget not what we brought,
We are here to make a change,
Good thoughts is what we exchange.
We think we have won,
Yet we are again born,
Pray that we will merge someday,
And as light we will emerge oneday.
The purpose now is to give that light,
To make the others lives bright,
Then as a star you shall shine,
And the world will call you divine.
Open yourself to receive the grace,
Be kind to your enemies to win the race,
There is nothing so noble in war and cry,
There is no failure unless you not ...