Abhay Vignesh Liginlal
Abhay Vignesh Liginlal Poems
- Beauty In The Eye Flying into the sky of my dreams From the ...
- Rebirth Of Radha (Reborn As Me...
- A Poets Love Letter My love for you is a boundless ocean ...
- Before The Light Fades Years have dragged After you left ...
- Starring A Speck Of Light Weigh the memory never to be Cold ...
- 6th Sense Day by day I keep seeing in the same radiant ...
- A Decree Of Forgotten Times And my father told me then As in...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abhay Vignesh Liginlal
Beauty In The Eye
Flying into the sky of my dreams
From the cage of life
You perch on branches & fields
Dainty bird that you are
While I am a spellbound statue
Staring at the world that you are, forever;
A flute of reed vibrant
With the music that you are
In this world’s stage;
A stem with thorns
Decked with the rose that you are
In the garden of love;
A harp with strings
Played by the nymph that you are
In a heaven of symphony;
A dropp of dew
On the lotus that you are
In a river of feelings;
A flame of hope
On the lamp ...