Demetrius JonesDixon Poems
- Manipura (The Ram) The year of art The year of new ...
- Bittersweet Ending I was so used to all the drama. I got ...
- My Face I'm not sorry for what I've done. It seems I was ...
- Nothing New Releasing verbal waves that attract the ...
- Not Much See I don't have much. Not many things that my ...
- The Usual Ii He's stressed the facts. He took the verbal ...
- Tunnel Vision (Issues I) What I want is considered ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Demetrius JonesDixon
Manipura (The Ram)
The year of art
The year of new beginnings
Only made a resolution to fcontinue to do one thing; evolve
Only thing I can do to improve my lfie, before anything else
Obstacles are jading
As are demons
Such as new ones arising everyday
Can I live?
it is hard to be honest?
Why is that facade so important?
Fake it till you make it?
My manipura won't allow it!
The chakra spins slower at just the thought
And makes me sick to my stomach