Dena Jo Mulkin Hendren
Dena Jo Mulkin Hendren Poems
- Never Walking through the alley Dark yet not afraid I feel ...
- Today I Found You Today I found you Though you were never ...
- How Many How many days will it take to get you off my ...
- The Runaway Driving down the interstate tears streaming ...
- Thank You Thank you for loving me when i could not love ...
- Dreamers The sky and the ocean the mountains and the ...
- Me The years have passed to many it seems no longer so ...
Just an ordinary girl that loves words
and this is cheaper than a shrink. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dena Jo Mulkin Hendren
Walking through the alley
Dark yet not afraid
I feel the comfort
I want to stay
Your heart races
Pulling me in
Guiding my way
So many memories
So many mistakes
The reality to real to face
The alley so dark
Inviting and safe
Reaching for the dream
Wanting never to escape
Holding on to yesterday
Giving in to today
Wishing there could be a tomorrow
Knowing that’s just not the fate