Dennis Lange Poems
- The Melody Of The Wind The wind may roar; the wind may ...
- To Make A Man We better our beginnings or we fail. Though ...
- Alliteration The sounds repeated please the soul - We ...
- The Color Of The Harvest Blue is the sky since summer's dry, ...
- I've Had My Share I've had my share of trouble - death and ...
- A Lost Love How could she love me like the wind - So touch ...
- Front Page Of The Purple Sage Three days ago, the falling ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Being politically correct is a vain attempt at self-righteousness by letting others see how right you are.''Dennis Lange
''Man does not have the sense God gave him because man has deserted God.''DL
''Abortion is when motherhood turns to murderhood.''DL
''Spring fever turns some into blooming idiots.''DL
''A cemetery of Christians is the land of the rising sons.''Dennis Lange
Comments about Dennis Lange
The Melody Of The Wind
The wind may roar; the wind may shriek,
In passing trees - a rustle.
But 'tis the sweetest sound I seek,
Wind flexing music's muscle.
The wind may moan or it may howl
In nights of stormy weather.
But I don't want wind on the prowl,
But tame, as on a tether.
I want wind playing on the cords
That on my porch are hanging,
To make sweet music there, with chords,
And set my chimes a'clanging.