Derek Cadle Poems
- Her Pain She hide's the scars in her heart. She cry's when...
- All Alone Your world become's divided. You will slowly ...
- The Dance I feel it when you look at me. I can see it in ...
- 'You' You are sweet You are beautiful No matter what they ...
- Never Say Goodbye A pain that I have never seen. A cut that ...
- A Life Lesson Sky turns dark. Hard to forget. Killing the ...
- I Wish I wish you didn't have to go so everything would be ...
Just a normal guy going thru normal problems that life hands out. I use a pen to share how I feel and like sharing my stories for others to learn or understand life a litle more. Life will bring you down but it's weather or not you let it hold you.
Derek more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Derek Cadle
the scars in her heart.
when it all falls apart.
good intensions for all.
she can't build a wall.
that I wanted to leave.
someone to believe.
when she can't get it right.
dare put up a fight.
to God with no fear.
he'll make it all disappear.
all alone in the rain.
many tears cause of pain.