Never Say Goodbye - Poem by Derek Cadle
A pain that I have never seen.
A cut that won't seem to heal.
Never thought being with you could hurt
and this is the way I would feel.
I'm running away from a heartbreak
that I know will soon come to be.
Sooner or later the time is up
when you finally have to leave me.
Trying so hard not to fall in love
or let my feelings for you show.
Because in the end i'm left alone
but atleast you'll never know.
You are never a distraction
or took away time in my day.
Holding you while you sleep at night
wishing it would never fade away.
So here I am confessing
truth I can no longer deny.
I will Love you with all my heart
if you never say goodbye!
Comments about Never Say Goodbye by Derek Cadle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl