Derrick Gwynn Poems
- Darkness I can see the people around me and how they ...
- In My Eyes every day i look at the fear in other peoples eyes...
- What's To Come Down by the river is where i stand im ...
- The Missing You gave me shelter when i was born. when it...
- The Lost At the end of the fight When your heart beats no ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Derrick Gwynn
In My Eyes
every day i look at the fear in other peoples eyes
none of them can come close to mine
fearing that every day my family might lose a life
knowing that i must survive
in order to continue this fight called life
i have come to realized
that my life can end at a blink of an eye
from which a tear will have learned to fly
out of my eye
but i must ask why
must everyone have to die
you may try to run from it
but fate takes you home
then once again you will feel alone