Derrick Thompson Poems
- Cleaning Up His Mess His deep voice beckoned my back to my ...
- Watching The Cuckold Slouching in the corner to make myself ...
- Honeymoon Safari We rose early in the African heat To watch ...
- Punishment The sting of the paddle, the pinch of the ...
- The Pain Of Her Pleasure. I submit to all her demands She ...
- Cigar Only outside, my wife demands. So I relent and stand ...
- Train Ride On a long overnight train throught the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Derrick Thompson
Cleaning Up His Mess
His deep voice beckoned my back to my room
To complete a task I had done before.
But now I was to clean up his mess
As if wiping up his spilled milk.
The warm air filled of musk
I was directed to the fold.
The creamy liquid coating folds I knew well
His large hand, palming my head like a basketball,
Pushed me in to clean his mess.
The briny taste filling my mouth and scortching my throat.
I worked until he was satisfied.
But my labors gave her none of the old pleasure
And the walled echoed with their mocking laugh.