Destinee Gail Poems
- A Brother's Love. A brother's love, I can only compair to ...
- Alone And Lost. Alone and lost, All the thing's I never ...
- Heart Thin Shell. Braking through the hearts thick shell, ...
- Understand? I don't understand, I don't understand, why ...
- Hearts... These hearts full of darkness, there sinful, ...
- Lonely Place... It's a lonely place here, Cold and dark, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Destinee Gail
A Brother's Love.
A brother's love,
I can only compair to my tedy bear,
You ask why I compair such a thing?
Well my answer is simple,
No matter how much damage,
You inflice upon it,
Holding it maybe ever letting,
It fall apart in your,
It's still always there for you too,
Hug and hold on to,
But my tedy bear can never love me back,
Though I know,
My brother always has,
So maybe next time ill think twice,
Before I act,
Because unlike teady bears,
My brother ALWAYS has my back.