Dev Raj Poems
- Fairy From a beautiful flower A cute little fairy ...
- You Are What You Are You have become what you want to be How...
- You Might Find An Angel Too The day came to an end, now for ...
- Your Presence Beloved your absence in my life Stole away my ...
- Your Presence Your presence brightens up my life I really ...
- You're Like A Lost Angel Never know why I feel so much love ...
- You're The One Beloved you are the one whom I always think ...
I am like just any other engineering graduate having a combined perspectives of an engineer, a writer and a change agent. I am helping engineers and others see the importance of the techno-social dimensions of the work.
I find myself very sensitive to the environment and philosophical, hence got tendency to stir my heart and question things. I think I can't be contented by the mundane or carried on by the status quo. I'm thirsty to seek out the human condition and to look deep into people’s characters.
I think in our society, often science and art are considered to be two opposing forces. Science is suppose to be objective, experimental, rational, unbiased. Science ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dev Raj
From a beautiful flower
A cute little fairy grows
She's not any Daisey
Lily or beautiful rose <3
She has no given name
You may call her a weed
This cute little fairy
Indeed raised from a seed <3
Her beauty so masked
By those more known
She's pulled from her bed
And away she's thrown.. <3
I believe in the fairies
Who makes my dreams come true
I believe in this wonder
And the stars and the moon <3
I believe in the magic
From fairies high above
They dance over the flowers
And sing melodies of love ...