Diana Newsome Poems
- Paris In Springtime We make plans setting them in ...
- Bursting Onto Each Others Live... We are uniquely special you ...
- Along Contours Longing for fingers to touch to trace ...
- Big Grizzley Bear Beautiful, soft lips I'm eager to ...
- Shifting Sands Though at times I feel
- Caress These Withered Vines Oh beauty so rare come hither
- Rooted Sweet Memory Oh tender, fare youth lavish me you ...
Though I've been writing for many years it is only of late I've begun the journey to publish my private thoughts, on a venue such as this.
I find it riveting discovering my soul speak...drawing me out of my comfort zone sailing to distant shores. I relish adventure and as a writer I design the layout of my travels knowing the Universe is my compass as well as my guide.
Tally ho! to all the friends I meet along the way, for knowing the truth about possibilities, and painting the landscape of life in hues of hope and passion.
PEACE OUT more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Diana Newsome
Paris In Springtime
We make plans
setting them in motion
as if apples from a tree
ripe, sweet apples...
Paris in Springtime
yes, that is what we talked about
unfolding our dreams
in places and time
under a foreign sky
in the soul of her city streets
stringing together hands
unwrapping our moments
in gloamings gaze
lounging at a local cafe
nibbling on edibles
blanketing each other
garnishing our love
once empty spaces
lying together between silky ...