Diana Poems Poems
- Water You sway Like my emotions You glitter Into my eyes
- Sometimes I Feel You Sometimes I feel you Your presence
- Playboy She poses with her legs spread The muscles in her ...
- A Mother's Day Gift I watered you everyday But for four ...
- The Funeral's Rain The day comes The preparations have been ...
- Drama Send me messages Call me numerous times I won't pick ...
- Minutes Before He Closed His E... Minutes before he closed ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Diana Poems
Like my emotions
Into my eyes
You give me warmth
You make me shiver
You keep the petals of a rose
I look at you
You are transparent
But within you
There is beauty
There is life
And without you
My petals will stiffen and wither