dianne anderson Poems
- Natures Wind The wind it came from nowhere Great gusts that ...
- Sorry Sorry is an empty word that never can repair The hurt ...
- Game Of Golf Golf is my brothers passion, my sister-in laws ...
- The Boy The boy watched from a distance At the group outside...
- Time To Remember Take the time to sit and gaze, up into the ...
- Love The hardest thing l'll ever do is let you walk away Out...
- Awareness He sits there in his silent world unable to hear a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about dianne anderson
The wind it came from nowhere
Great gusts that roared around
The flowers lost their petals
Falling without a sound
The clouds they raced across the sky
Fleeting shapes that caught the eye
Black and grey no sun at all
Only the wind with it's howling call
Rainbow colours scattered the ground
Torn from their pride of place
A silken carpet of the brightest hues
Now laying as if they had drowned
Then suddenly the wind had ceased
And replaced with a golden sun
The birds returned to flying
And nature was at peace
Flowers will regain ...