Dominic A. Okoliko
Dominic A. Okoliko Poems
- A New Year Let all hearts break into joy With gratitude ...
- Lovely Day It's a lovely day Let all worries give way...
- To Be A Man If your idea about being a boy Is to cause ...
- Cape Of Good Hope Come, let's follow the yellow in the ...
- Our Feast Let the sun never goes down Let its ...
- Wheel It Away On the wings of the wind Wheel it away 2016 ...
- The Whispers Do you not hear The whispers of the ...
Dominic is a social critics, a poet and an essayist with keen interest in social reflection through the use of literary art. He has works with Words Rhymes and Rhythm, Pulse.ng, Nigeria News24 and others. When he's not writing, he's out there engaging life in its raw state from whence he derives his reflections. You can twit him with @Ayedom1 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dominic A. Okoliko
A New Year
Let all hearts break into joy
With gratitude boiling
Beyond containing measure
For the great pleasure
Of witnessing a New Year
Like a sweet soft flowing streams
The year has swept our feet
Washing us with elation
And drawing close our dreams
For greater actualisations
Like mist amidst the greens
Yesteryear has disappeared
Shoved into past bin
And replaced by a new year
So immaculate and clean
Take no rush with your boat
But roll roll roll on gently
Onward and upward go
Doting every node with your tent
But take note, ...