don poet Poems
- Poetry Poetry of my poems I write Deepened in black ink as ...
- Karma Under this heavy cloud i see I see the dark side ...
- Her Ecosystem Nothing less nothing worse Ladies first ...
- Heaven My whole heart in this world For a girl i wrote sweet...
- A Silly Breeze Life is love Death is understandable Lust a ...
- My Valentine C is for candle Candle is for light Light is ...
- Akwaaba My body is in pain My soul is insane My words to ...
AM an African born CHILD WITH great passion about beauty and IN ART. I hold GREAT natural taste for FINE ART.ACCEPTING ME FOR WHO I AM is MADE ME VERSATILE I BRING OUT THE best. Am the best.Am a Gem.am a food for your soul......XOXO more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''advance yourself as an individual''know yourself.identify who you are, what you can do, and your challenges.
''design is a forge of reality, learn to live with it and use it to your advantage.''the creation of life is simple.it's only up to the created to serve its purpose.unlike humans who have choices, one have to use what he or she has to ...
''The taste of the banana fruit is on the tongue''life is about experiences.
''Life is more necessary to be lived by the soul rather than the heart''Life is a seed.what's inside that seed is that that will be harvested.
Comments about don poet
Poetry of my poems I write
Deepened in black ink as text
Like machine I work my tool;
Pen and paper and ink too
So I scramble these words around
Far to the reach of everyone
Even if my tools is exhausted;
The ground and stick I use
When locked away in some cell
Poetry I cuddle like my girl
Perhaps, I have fallen in love;
With the rhythmical of poetry