donielle bower Poems
- Deathwish...? Darkness has filled up the sky The clouds are ...
- The End? on my way down falling to the ground i think to ...
- My Life Left alone by myself People forget I excist I have ...
- My Dream Laying here Thinking of everything My mind ...
- My Friend Once my friend Has now become a person I barely ...
- You Wouldn'T Know Sitting against the wall in a dark ...
- Untitled Days pass by slowly Seconds feel like minutes And ...
-16 years old soon to be 17
-living with both parents
-am grateful for what i have in life more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about donielle bower
Darkness has filled up the sky
The clouds are turning more gray
The rain falls on me
And I stand here hopelessly
The sun will not shine towards my way again
I am left alone to suffer always
Misery and pain will stay by me
It hurts too much inside
The tears I cry will be unseen
And the words i speak are not heard
My life is shattered like broken glass
Pieces cant be put back together
I wont be the same like I once was
I remain like this for a long time
I wasnt meant to be alive
And I dont belong in this world
Dreams were long gone
I live these ...