Donna Secrest Poems
- It Is Written Love is the greatest commandment it is written ...
- Forgiveness I bleed from the wound your blade made And I ...
- Alive In Christ This is my journey, this is my walk, this is ...
- Disorders And Diseases Like a video tape on rewind It's what...
- The Bipolar Bear Two headed but not two faced Hear my ...
- Heartbroken Like petals plucked from a daisy My tears ...
- A Letter To Dad Dear dad.. It feels like you are so far ...
Clickity clack the all too familiar sound of the tires hitting the pavement as I watch the yellow stripes go by, I silently wonder where we are headed once again as I sit beside my older brother in the back seat. I was 10 when I realized my life was a lot different than other kids. We moved a lot. As far I can recall I attended 19 schools by the time I was 15 and had been in 35 states. We were ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Donna Secrest
It Is Written
Love is the greatest commandment it is written in the good book
people search the world for it every cranny every nook
but its inside you all you have to do is look
it is also written not to keep it within
Jesus had so much love he died for our sin
the more you love the more you win
it is written love your enemy
and yes even a bully
when you do you receive serenity
it is written love the lord your God
his plan is not flawed
you will spoil the child if you spare the rod
it is written when you love it shows you are a disciple
and we are ...