DonnaDeLong Matthews Poems
- Call Of The Sea Once again I hear the call Even tho the day ...
- How Did We Forget How could this have happened Where was the...
- My Poem For You My words may not reach or caress your heart,...
- How You Play The Game Its hard to figure what makes some ...
- What I Need Of Love Many times I have been asked what I need...
- The Woman In Me This road I am destined to walk requires ...
- Someone To Believe In Oh the inner me I wish you to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about DonnaDeLong Matthews
Call Of The Sea
Once again I hear the call
Even tho the day is bleak and cold.
It is here where I find comfort
for my beaten weary soul
As I stroll the water's edge
The sand is chilling to my bare feet
The damp wind cuts to the bone
but it is here I choose to retreat
I wish for a warm hand to hold
an ear to just listen.
An open heart to understand
not offering opposition
The rushing tide drowns
the haunting words of my brain
The wind blows away the tears...
The evidence of my pain
His mission for me is not one
that I would have readily ...