Donward Bughaw Poems
- Labyrinthine Love Love's like a labyrinth Beneath the palace...
- Huling Hikbi Para Sa Taong Mah... Huling hikbi para sayo ay...
- Matchless Heart Once, I gave heart to one of the fairest ...
- Catastrophe Catastrophe! You'd hurt me severely. You do ...
- To My Beloved Ailyn Balus I thought that we are meant for ...
- An Aubade For Divine You're an awe-inspiring creature Yea, ...
- Queries Of Love 'Shall I ding my secret on the ears of air? ...
Graduated both elementary and secondary at Laparay. Donward loves to write poems, essays, and articles. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Moments less expected to happen are moments really to happen.''Love
''Love do not seek beauty.''love
Comments about Donward Bughaw
Queries Of Love
'Shall I ding my secret on the ears of air? '
I asked the crescent moon just to be fair;
And as she beamed her please to me,
I knew that I must it free.
'Shall I ding the past on water's ears? '
I asked the stars in thought of ponder;
And as they winked their gleams to me,
My lonely heart aglow with glee.
'Shall I entomb our memories to Lethe? '
I asked myself on deep reminiscent;
My mind said 'yes', but heart argued:
'No you don't for it was precious.
'Shall I have my Amory again? '
I asked the beggar like I'm insane;
'Live in ...