Dora Egan Poems
- Thy Rotten Poem The stone cold feeling of betrayal and pain,...
- J'Aime (La Voix) J'aime comment tu me regardes et me tiens la...
- Porcelain Doll Stay with me, my darling youth And lay thy ...
- Shadow Looking through one's despair, but somehow feeling ...
- For My Lost Soul The other side of life, The Agony, ...
- Thy Macabre Poem Meticulous footsteps in the dark, ...
- Immortal Love Love equals Death, Is it the same? Can we ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dora Egan
Thy Rotten Poem
The stone cold feeling
of betrayal and pain,
Thy warm body,
Sweet and pale,
Covered in infinite form
of dark red veil.
Long black cloud took over the sky
And the Moon lost her absolute might,
Leaving, in the dark,
Perfection that used to be mine.
And now, from Thy rotten body
Divine objects grow,
Breaking through the rotten flesh,
Leaving misery and cold.