Dora Egan Poems
- Porcelain Doll Stay with me, my darling youth And lay thy ...
- Thy Rotten Poem The stone cold feeling of betrayal and pain,...
- Shadow Looking through one's despair, but somehow feeling ...
- J'Aime (La Voix) J'aime comment tu me regardes et me tiens la...
- For My Lost Soul The other side of life, The Agony, ...
- Thy Macabre Poem Meticulous footsteps in the dark, ...
- Immortal Love Love equals Death, Is it the same? Can we ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dora Egan
Stay with me, my darling youth
And lay thy hands upon my chest.
Feel my heartbeat, my porcelain doll.
Stay with me a little bit more.
Keep thy eyes sparkling like stars,
Those beautiful brown eyes.
And let thy hair be free and wild,
Like beast, like fire.
Move thy lips across my skin,
Don't stop now, just don't give in.
Blood, sweat, tears, denial,
It's not enough, Don't stop now.
Cut through my skin, break all my bones,
Rip my heart out, my porcelain doll.