Doreen Maphosa Poems
- Enough Funny how your name doesn't bring a smile on my ...
- A Song This is a song for the lone pilgrim This is music for...
- Our Bed I remember when we used to lie here Lovebirds, ...
- The Road Less Traveled Three words recall to memory like an ...
- Day what yesterday never gave what the past never ...
- Bittersweet It can not stand still, no. It can only give ...
- Girl Eyes. Fixed. Object. Its a girl. Eyes. ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Doreen Maphosa
Funny how your name doesn't bring a smile on my face
Funny how I've no sweet memories to recall to mind
Funny how I regret ever having said 'yes' to you
Funny how I've finally had enough
I've catered to your stupid ego
Your stupid insecurities
Not half heartedly
With my all, I did it
Emptied myself.., to cater to you
But now, all I sense is sick, twisted humor
Because its funny..,
Funny how I've had enough
So long, soldier.
You fought so hard to bring me down
So hard to boost your twisted ego
On my ...